Zam Zam Delicious Recipes
Indian Crunchy Chicken
– 4 chicken breast fillets
– butter, salt and pepper
– 1 onion
– 1 clove garlic
– 2-3 tbsp vegetable fat for frying
– 3 tbsp peanut butter
– 400ml Coca-Cola
– 4 tbsp lime juice or lemon juice
– 50g chopped peanuts
– 2 tbsp fresh parsley
– Rinse chicken fillets under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
– Heat butter in skillet and sear chicken breasts on both sides over high heat.
– Reduce heat and cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes and then season.
– Chop onions finely, press garlic and fry the two ingredients over high heat at the same time in a second skillet.
– Add peanut butter, stir until smooth, then add a little of the Coca-Cola.
– Gradually add the rest of the cola and then the limejuice.
– Chop peanuts and parsley and add it to sauce.
– Arrange chicken breasts on plates and pour the sauce over.